Friday, January 29, 2010

What we called it...BLOGGER...

this weekend, just awesome..just "lepak2" at home sweet home..watching television...reading...is my routine week days.hoho...But sometimes..so bored..nothin to do..I went down the memory lane this morning, viewing my old posts and reading each one of them, selecting the ones I like the most.It's hard to believe that I've actually created this blog for almost a year now, have written exactly hundreds articles including this one,HaHaHaHa....

Geela geela nye sentence...horey2 mood...sengal2 mood..aahaha..hohoho..hihihi...aooo..ouchh... hehe... and so much words that u've come across when reading this blog..


sMiLe =) =) =) sMiLe


The initial reason why i created this blog was just for fun, to write mainly about the things i do in my daily life and my personal reviews on certain things. still remember "tika dulu" someone that buat kecoh in my blog which she post something in chatting section in my blog...haha...dasat rite?.this blog is mine..so??...whats ur right to complained each of my entry?...just damn ...~sigh~

"akcelii" having this blog is the opportunity where it has given me to meet new friends..meet other blogger..huhu...read their routine day that they have been published in their blog..where i can leave a comment of their entry..shared with others..and this is the best what we called "blogger" hoho...

No comments:

Post a Comment